jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the boss in your house hold, you or your spouse?

1. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

Who is the boss in your house hold, you or your spouse?

Or are you two partners in crime? wink

2. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

When I was married, unfortunately it was me. Could it be that's the reason I'm no longer married?? A husband's rightful place is to be the head of his household. Anything less than or other than that is out of order. The things we learn from our mistakes and wrongdoings!!!

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Partners in crime. We both are pretty strong-willed, highly opinionated, forceful, humerous, OCD, introverted, and value relaxation. I nag him about the laundry and feeding the animals. He nags me about the dishes, laundry, and junk everywhere.

4. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Me-We accept the natural way of life. She is my "helpmate" and happy about that.

5. Born2care2001 profile image75
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

Although I have nice legs, my wife looks better in pants! I kinda like it that way. Seriously, It's a two way street and we share the pants. (we do look kind of funny when we walk into the supermarket with one pair of pants on though) LOL:)

6. tperkins-tyler profile image61
    tperkins-tylerposted 6 years ago

Kind of a mix depending on what's going on at the time. But as a whole..my husband rules the roost. Alittle "old fashioned" but it works for us! Great question!

7. sandus profile image67
    sandusposted 6 years ago

i my home not even me or my spouse is the boss.. we share each other and we stood up as our own boss.

8. alphagirl profile image83
    alphagirlposted 6 years ago

that depends on the topic. Sports? he is the authority! Fashion and food is my thing! Fiances are equal decisions. House hold chores, equal. pet care equal.

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Since God is also a member, God is incharge of everything.  Nothing else works.

working