jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If you were involved with a cave-in, what FAMOUS PERSON would you want to spend

1. kenneth avery profile image85
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

If you were involved with a cave-in, what FAMOUS PERSON would you want to spend your last hour with?

This is a question I am entering in the HubPages Ask A Question Contest.

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Longest breath holding-world record setter David Blaine so that I can live a little longer until rescued.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

None. Whenever I meet someone famous, my view of them collapses. From that point on, I never like them. So I would not wish to meet any of my favorite famous individual, instead I wish to keep my dream alive.

4. shea duane profile image61
    shea duaneposted 5 years ago

George Brett... so I could beat the crap out of him before I die.

5. PurvisBobbi44 profile image82
    PurvisBobbi44posted 5 years ago

Johnny Depp, I would die happy looking a his handsome face.

6. womenfishing profile image77
    womenfishingposted 5 years ago

I would only hope that my last hour is spent with my family. Spending time with someone famous is over-rated... I wish people would realize that someone famous is no better than you or me... actually some are far worse! But to be with someone you love in your last minutes, that's priceless.

7. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 5 years ago

Jessica Jane Clement. I'm sure we'd find something to do..............

8. kenneth avery profile image85
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

Uhhh, Bobbi, what about "me", huh? LOL! Do "I" not count as handsome and suave?

9. Nellieanna profile image80
    Nellieannaposted 5 years ago

Sir Edmund Hillary - the world-famous mountain climber.  Maybe he could get us out of there before we died!

10. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

NO way, man! I'm sticking with Bruce Willis. If he can save the world, he can get us out of there for sure!

11. Clayton Fernandes profile image80
    Clayton Fernandesposted 5 years ago

Some one with a very intelligent mind. Somebody like einstein, or steven spielberg. You truly find out the person they really are when a catastrophe happens!.

12. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

MacGyver! Do I need to say more!! Didn't he always find things around him to get out of sticky situation? I am sure he will find something in the cave to dig us out smile

13. Agnes Penn profile image83
    Agnes Pennposted 5 years ago

Geoff Stults, from The Finder.  If he can't find a way out, well.....  I wouldn't mind my last hours with him!

14. JayeWisdom profile image92
    JayeWisdomposted 5 years ago

Sorry, Kenneth, but if I knew my demise was imminent, conversing with a famous person--alive or dead--would not be on my list of priorities! Even though I would be thinking of my family, I would not want them to share my fate, so I suppose I'd either want to be alone, trying not to panic, searching for a way out of my predicament and hoping that I would be miraculously rescued. If someone else were involved in the cave-in, I would want it to be a person with the requisite skills and experience to cope with that situation and possibly be the "miracle-maker."

15. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

In any deep crisis of similar nature (cave-in, forest fire, you name it), I'd prefer to be alone. 

Why?  Because I work best alone.  If there's no famous person around, I don't have to worry about saving his or her sorry butt along with my own.  I'm more likely to survive--and if I don't, well hey, no witnesses can be a good thing.

working