Would you stay with your current partner, only because he/she is sick?

1. ananceleste profile image73
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

Would you stay with your current partner, only  because  he/she is sick?

This person has wronged you in the most despicable ways imaginable. But now needs you to take care of him/her.  Even if you dont love him/her anymore?

2. bmukherjii profile image59
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

It depends on the situation. If he has done a serious offense, then my answer will be "NO". But I will definitely get him admitted to a hospital or at-least hire one nurse who will take care of him, and then leave. It is only for the sake of humanity. But sometimes, it has been seen that, when a person takes care of someone, specially when his or her partner is ill, then it creates a kind of emotional attachment between two of them. So if there is any type of misunderstanding or a mental distance that has occurred due to any past behavior, it gets eliminated and eventually the relationship starts to improve.

3. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

If someone were deathly ill, they would most likely need constant care and not necessarily from a loved one. If this person had a mental illness, it would be better to let professionals handle them.  If the person is someone that I do not love anymore than I would have to consider other care outside care. However, if you truly love someone then you will stick with them to the end.