jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who is the one person that knows you best on this earth?

1. Karen Hellier profile image94
    Karen Hellierposted 5 years ago

Who is the one person that knows you best on this earth?

Of all the people in your life, who knows you best, and why?

2. NiaG profile image88
    NiaGposted 5 years ago

I don't know if there is a such a person. If I were to say someone it would be my ex boyfriend of 10 yrs. He knows most of my ins and outs more than anyone.

3. creativebutterfly profile image61
    creativebutterflyposted 5 years ago

One of my friends knows me really well because we share a lot of stuff with each other.  I trust her and therefore she gets to know me well.   Trust is a great factor in a friendship.

4. NessaMetharam profile image59
    NessaMetharamposted 5 years ago

I have 3 best friends, but I think my guy best friend knows me more than the others do. He knows me in and out. smile It's sorta amazing 'cause I never really thought that he knew me that well. He can tell when I'm lying and when I'm faking a smile. He would usually say stuff like, 'I have Nessy Senses. I can read you.' I guess he really can. smile

5. rave1432 profile image61
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

It is either my woman or my best friend.

6. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Myself. No one knows me better than me. Outside of that, my husband.

7. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

That would be my husband. It is sometimes uncanny the way he knows what I am thinking or going to say.  And, in turn, I can tell exactly how he is going to act and what he'll say  to a certain situation before even asking.  I guess it comes from years of being married.

8. prospectboy profile image89
    prospectboyposted 5 years ago

At this point in my life I would say myself and God. I think that I've grown and changed a lot of the years, and I don't feel a lot of my family and close friends really understand me. It's fine though, that's one of the reasons why I'm always looking to surround myself with like minded people.

working