Where is your heart at the moment?
Besides in your chest, where is your heart right now? Is it in a country you left behind? Is it with a child away at college? Is it with your soldier spouse overseas?
The list of things are long, but I am prayerful for all of them.
- that my son is soon able to find full-time work.
- that my husband will settle on a school
- that my job will be long term
- that our country's economy will be restored
- that prices on food, gas and other necessities will drop
- that my father's Altzheimer's will stop its forward march
- that my mother will have the patience and energy to deal with him
- that my 18-year old nephew will put off marriage instead of running into it
- that my sister's ankle would heal so she won't need surgeries
- that the recent findings on my ultrasound are nothing to worry about
- that my best friend will find a good man. A very good man.
- that we will have a fair election in November
- that grace would prevail
So many things.
My heart lies with my family.
It is the life I have been working to see happiness with my family. In fact as a parent, it is my wishes to see my children growing up and have a life for themselves. And soon they will have their own families.
That is where my heart lies ...
My Heart still doesn't seem to leave my past.. I guess, it's somewhere around that special one.....
My heart is with God and I pray everyday that it stays with Him.
I wanna have a heart that fears, loves and serves God all the way.
My heart is quite accelerated. I'm in bed with asthma. But in general my heart is at peace, my heart is happy, my heart is with the guy that makes me live like there's a heaven on earth; and I'm not talking about us being perfect... but I'm talking about having a really healthy relationship and I'm proud of us for building such a beautiful thing together.
by Lisa HW7 years ago
Just a thought. Who knows how this thread will go.As I mentioned in a Fourth-of-July thread, a Boston television station had a piece about how 40% of 18- to 29- year olds surveyed didn't know why Americans...
by HannahRiley3 months ago
What are you most proud of in your life?What is your "pride & joy," the thing that makes you wake up in the morning...your passion for life?
by HubPages17 months ago
how to tell someone you love them
by ixwa7 years ago
Did the fall of the American economy change this country's sense of right and wrong? How and Why?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.