jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the most significant person in your life?

1. Thrifty Lady profile image90
    Thrifty Ladyposted 5 years ago

Who is the most significant person in your life?

and why?

2. shadowspyro99 profile image60
    shadowspyro99posted 5 years ago

It would have to be my best friend Charlotte whom has stayed with me sense I met her through the darkness of my kingdoms she has saved me from being a slave of the night.

3. bharath.adupa profile image70
    bharath.adupaposted 5 years ago

My Mother is the most significant person in my life.

I learn a lot of things from her, the greatest things i like in her is her patience. tolerance, love, respect.

4. litsabd profile image75
    litsabdposted 5 years ago

Definitely my 3 boys. Before becoming a mom I would have written a whole lot bunch of other things important at that time, but now they are the most important part of my life...

5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

tough question. My husband is my very best friend and love of my life. My son is my pride and my joy....my grandson is my sunshine....my mom and my siblings are super important...
    They're all significant in different ways and each way is as important as the other.

6. josh xD profile image72
    josh xDposted 5 years ago

My mother, she is always there when I need her and she urges me to go on in life, without her I would not be where I am today with not only education but fun aswell

7. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

My wife. She has great taste, she picked me. She is very intelligent, she picked me. And she enjoys the finer things in life, me.

8. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Last time before my mum passed away, she was the one.

Now I have my own family, it will be my wife and children. That is my reason of living to do things for them.

That's why I am happy every day seeing their happiness.

9. alisha4u profile image37
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

For me, my parents are the most significant people in my life.....