jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it possible to still have a happy kid even if parents are separated or divorc

1. profile image52
    happysmilesposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to still have a happy kid even if parents are separated or divorced?

3 year old girl, such a happy cutie... If we still love her as usual but not stay in the same house, is she going to be ok? Is she going to be turning to a sad kid? sad

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! All a child needs is to be loved and guided by his or her parents whether are married or divorced.

3. Robie Benve profile image98
    Robie Benveposted 5 years ago

I think it is much better to feel fully loved by separated parents than live in a household full of tension and disagreement.
    Just try to be fair to the child and not involve her in petty discussions or criticism of each other. It's usually very difficult at the beginning of a separation to let go of anger and disappointment, but for the love of the child, let her not see that, and she'll be happier.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

No--to the initial question.

5. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

The child needs to be looked after by either of the parents even after separation and divorce. If the father or mother is taking custody of the child,, he or she will not be turning into a sad kid because the kids of 03 years age generally do not remember their  childhood.

6. profile image52
    happysmilesposted 5 years ago

Thanks a lot for the reply, guys! It will be joint custody, but my daughter will live with me, we will not move her between two homes, her dad will be living close to us and always very welcome to visit, this is something between us that couldn't work out, we really hope this will not effect the kid too much... I know it can't be perfect...

7. krillco profile image95
    krillcoposted 5 years ago