Is my boyfriend cheating?

1. profile image54
    Kmarieb1126posted 5 years ago

Is my boyfriend cheating?

There have been many times I have believes my boyfriend was cheating. I read Fb messages, seen texts, the whole 9 yards. He says they talked but he never truly cheated and that if he wanted another girl he would just leave me. I know it's not my fault, but my self esteem has dwindled to nothing since these accusations. I hate who I am and I feel like we can't discuss these girls cause he gets mad. His best friend told me he create on me and it always turns into why don't you believe me after 4 years. Most recently a girl messaged me saying they were hanging out. What do I do? Who do I believe?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

The real question is: Are you happy?
    Most of the time the reason we suspect our mate is cheating on us it is because their behavior has changed towards us. If it could be proven that he was NOT cheating on you and his behavior remained the same would you jump for joy?

Bottom line if you are with someone you don't trust you will never experience joy and peace of mind. I'm a believer in trusting your gut. "If something doesn't feel right to you then it's probably not right for you."  You are responsible for your own happiness. Each of us gets to choose our own friends, lovers, and spouse. If you aren't happy with your choice you always have the option to pursue a relationship with someone who is trustworthy and values you. You are not stuck!
    Ideally you want to be with someone who naturally agrees with you on the major things in life. The kind of person who shares your same vision of what an ideal relationship should be like.