jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best time to marry?

1. Sopon Rahman profile image59
    Sopon Rahmanposted 5 years ago

What is the best time to marry?

2. Lohrainne Janell profile image72
    Lohrainne Janellposted 5 years ago

When I got married, I used a Jyotish astrologer called Chakrapani to give us an auspicious time and date to marry.  It seemed to work.  The date and time is based on your birth chart and your fiance's birth chart, plus where the planets are on a particular date.  Good luck!

3. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

When you want to come home to that special person every day to spend time with them. This person should be the person that you want to talk to first thing when something exciting happens. Of course, there are logistical and financial aspects to work out sometimes. But, you know you are ready for marriage when you desire to spend time with that person day in and day out.

4. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

Whenever you feel it is necessary.  My brother married at age 18 and is happy - still is - they are still together and in their fifties.  I married at 38, which was the time it happened for me.  I think 28 seems ideal, however - young enough but serious enough to face life on life's terms, including the possibility of raising children.

5. Mr Nice profile image80
    Mr Niceposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6776688_f260.jpg

Your question is vague, do you mean day, time and month or the right age? Well here are few answers to your question.

~ A successful man is who makes more money than his wife can spend. ~ If you are a successful man then you are ready for the marriage, any time you want just do it.

When this question was asked from kids.

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
    Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then. - Maria, age 10

IF YOU CAN WAIT LONGER THEN...........
    "Eighty-four, because at that age, you don't have to work anymore, and you can spend all your time loving each other in your bedroom." (Tina, 8)

If your question is related to day and month then September is best if you are from a country with cold and longer winter, you will not need a blanket. Otherwise spring is the best time to get married.

Do not forget inviting the fellow Hubbers on your marriage.smile Good luck

working