jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why is it that ladies think opposite to us dudes...

1. allan langat profile image57
    allan langatposted 5 years ago

Why is it that ladies think opposite to us dudes...

last night I had a fight with my chic and I tried to explain and she took it the wrong way now she want us to break up just because I tried to explain myself

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

The biggest mistake men and women make is expecting there not to be a gender difference in the way each other thinks or in their desires, and needs. These differences are very major especially during our youth. As we tend to get older and more experienced we are likely to meet in the middle. Essentially we learn what is a "realistic expectation" of the opposite sex as well as what it is we truly want from a mate.
    There is no real "right" or wrong" in relationships, only "agree" and "disagree". What may be wrong for one person is right for another person. Ultimately we are looking for someone who (naturally agrees) with us on the major things in life.

3. Emmyboy profile image84
    Emmyboyposted 5 years ago

Well going by the way you put it, ladies think opposite to us dudes because they happen to be our opposites!

I don't know if you've heard this saying that when a woman says no, she means yes?

But in actual fact, ladies don't think different from guys. The only thing that makes guys think that ladies think differently is because most guys are yet to understand ladies.

When you are able to understand a girl or how a woman feels you will know that we all think alike but the only difference lies in what we define as priority.

Simply put women want love, sex and then security,

Us dudes we want, sex, love and then security.

Notice the difference?

Now go and make up fast with yo'r gurl man!

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Testosterone and estrogen - polar opposites in the hormone department.  We are equal but we are definitely not the same.