How do I tell if something has happened between my best friend and my husband be

1. profile image50
    charmedone75posted 5 years ago

How do I tell if something has happened between my best friend and my husband behind my back?

my best friend says she is not into my husband then she turn around and bends over in shorts so hurt butt hangs out or she leans over in front of him where her boobs will be right in his line of sight.They both say nothing is going on but I don't believe them.My husband always defends her, and gets angry with me when I say something about her.

2. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 5 years ago

If your friend is showing her "goods" to your husband, it may be that she does want him or his attention, but does not mean they actually did something, as you suspect. I know someone this happened to also, the woman was wearing shorts and bending over, etc on purpose. In this case nothing happeded, but she tried. If this is your friend and doing this, she is really not your friend. Don't question your husband too much about this, just be very observant. Time will tell, be patient.

1. profile image50
      charmedone75posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I feel like she sees me as being in her way, if that makes sense. She talks to my husband more than she does me .He acts like its no big deal that she is showing him all her goods . But I say it is inappropriate, and that if  were to do that in front

working