jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What words do wives want to hear from husbands? Husbands, what words have work

1. Billie Pagliolo profile image61
    Billie Paglioloposted 5 years ago

What words do wives want to hear from  husbands?  Husbands, what words have worked for you?

My husband, Mike Olmon and I just launched "The Perfect Husband App" for Androids with a list of sentences that I love to hear and that he found are effective for both of us.  I have a twitter feed connected to this app so I can give daily suggestions of words we all like to hear in our relationships.  If you'd like to share your thoughts, we'd love to hear them.  Thanks and Cheers from Billie  (PS, I buildt the app at  ibuildapp.com - tricky but do-able.  (I'll tell you in a hub)

2. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

"You're special to me."  "My life is enriched because of you."  "I couldn't be so happy if you were not in my life."

Billie Paglioloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ah.  Those are great!  They're not in my app.  They'd go under the "Loving Husband" category.  May we include them?  We listed items like, "You continue to fascinate me."  "Don't worry Hon, we'll tackle this together." (Reassuring Husband).

3. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

Something my boyfriend sometimes does whenever we're out and a really pretty/hot girl walks by is to whisper 'she's not as pretty as you.' It's not true, but it makes me feel better to know that he'd rather gawp at me than at someone else... or at least pretend enough to say it lol.

Rebecca, can I quote you in my twitter feed for (A few good words).  Would you like me to link back to hubpages or to a particular hub?

2. Rebecca2904 profile image78
      Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Of course you can, feel free smile It's up  to you, if you think there's a particular Hub that goes with it then go for it, but the only Hub I have on relationships really is my long distance relationship one.

3. Billie Pagliolo profile image61

ooh, Rebecca, I have to read the long distance hub.  Did you ever read the katywhowaited hubs - Love Letters from Vietnam.  I find hers have interesting insights on long distance relationships too.  Cheers, Billie

working