This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

If you have not already, do you believe you will find the love of your life?

1. Bella Nina profile image72
    Bella Ninaposted 5 years ago

If you have not already, do you believe you will find the love of your life?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7071779_f260.jpg

2. gmaoli profile image78
    gmaoliposted 5 years ago

I suppose anything is possible, but even if I don't, I still have plenty of things in my life to enjoy.

Bella Ninaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is a wonderful approach to your life.

3. smartprincess profile image79
    smartprincessposted 5 years ago

I believe in love, but i don't think many people in the world today believe in it. the word love has been abused and misused many times and many people have suffered heartaches in the name of love. for me, its not so much as finding the love of my life, but finding a man who will love me unconditionally.

Beautiful answer.  Thanks.

4. Rebecca2904 profile image77
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

When you say 'love of your life' do you mean a soul mate? For me personally, I really don't think that there's any such thing. I'm in love with a great guy, I want to spend the rest of my life with him and I'm sure we'll be very happy. If something did happen, however, and we broke up/couldn't be together anymore, I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who I am just as well suited to and who would also make me happy.
    I realise that's not the question you asked, but I thought I'd just share my opinions on the general issue. If you haven't found someone to be with yet, I'm sure there's more than one 'perfect' person out there for everyone, they can't be that hard to find!

Au contraire ~ they CAN be that hard to find, at least for some of us.

I think your aproach is a good one, and I am happy for you that you have someone.

Many of us do not currently share our lives with someone we love.  Many are still searching.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

You carry love wherever you go, love is already inside you, I have been lucky to find my companion for life and father of my children, but he is not here to make me feel whole, and I am not next to him to fill in his gaps, we are both two fullfilled and whole persons who knows that living together is better than living alone....

I think when we have the love of our life, it does fill in the gaps and fills up the places with holes.  I see nothing wrong with that.  I think it is a blessing.  Whether or not you have the love of your life, you can be a "whole" person.

6. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

in a word......................... no.

the search seems to be far more important than the find,.... and keeping far to beyond my abilities,...... at this point in my life i plan on continualy searching,.... and enjoying the search.

I wish you all of the very best in your search!!  I hope you find the most amazing person ~ more amazing than you have even dreamt!!

working