jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

He hasn't taken down his dating profile after we've been on 3 dates, should I be

1. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

He hasn't taken down his dating profile after we've been on 3 dates, should I be worried?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5939853_f260.jpg

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You can't know a lot about a person in three dates - and some people make profiles and just leave them or stop checking them. I've been married 5 years and I still think I have a couple of profiles out there, but don't think I'd know the passwords!

3. ahorseback profile image76
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Extremely , hes committed to you  or he's committed to all of them , not hard to see which!

4. Thundermama profile image90
    Thundermamaposted 5 years ago

Yes you should be, unless you haven't had the "exclusivity," chat. He also may just be lazy and hasn't got around to it which might not be all that appealing as a character trait. I'm not saying it's time to show him the door, but a serious chat might be a good idea.

5. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

I don't see any reason to be worried. It's too early to start worrying. Why don't you lay back for a couple of nice hang outs with him before giving it a word...

6. profile image0
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

I don't think you should be worried just yet.  Maybe he hasn't taken down his dating profile yet because he is being cautious.

7. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

You've been on three dates 'only'. You still don't know this person; I believe it's normal that his dating profile is still up. I just think it's sad that you youngsters find each other through the Internet instead of traditional meeting places. I'm behind the times I'm sure, but how can you trust someone that your social circle doesn't know? As a mother I find it intimidating and a bit risky.

All the best to you and don't worry.

Remember though, if your instict is telling you this is a 'bad seed' trust it.

working