jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Would you forgive a husband who deny to have children and forces you to do an ab

1. Ellandriel profile image74
    Ellandrielposted 5 years ago

Would you forgive a husband who deny to have children and forces you to do an abortion?

And if after that he insists that he wants a child and a family? Would you believe or think he has a mental disorder?

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

He doesn't know what he wants and isn't mature enough to be in a relationship or parent children.

I'm not necessarily pro-life but if your husband, the person who has agreed to love you no matter what, FORCES you to get an abortion then it probably isn't a very strong relationship.

This relationship should be reconsidered.

Ellandrielposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well you make a very good point, everything seems to be wrong with it!

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

What about a wife that denies a husband children, and has an abortion if she becomes pregnant, should she be forgiven?

Goes both ways...my question I mean!
      Should be?

2. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

He should leave her. They obviously don't share the same vision.

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

In America only the woman gets to choose to carry a pregnacy to term. No one can "force" a woman to have a baby or have an abortion. Most likely the woman is doing what she thinks is in her (best interest) with regard to her relationship with her husband or significant other. 
    A pregnant woman need only think about what SHE wants. It's her body. It's her decision. To put the blame on someone else for what (you choose) to do with your own body is a cop out. The only options a man has is to end the relationship with the woman or stay and abide by her decision. Legally we don't have say whether a child is born or not.
    Ultimately when two people don't want the same things regarding a major decision such as children then they are wrong for each other. It's a bad idea to try an force a man into fatherhood. It's not doing a child any favors to have a dad who refuses to have anything to do with them. A woman should be choosy when it comes to having children with a man. Again it's a woman's choice.

Agree! Thank you!

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Nope. If I became pregnant and he wanted an abortion, I would leave, file for divorce, keep the baby, and have all the rights. Not a mental disorder, he is manipulative and knows how to gain control to get his way.

6. fosginger profile image60
    fosgingerposted 5 years ago

I would tell him to the ______ out of my _______ house before I knock him upside his head! You screwed your chance the fact you are still here is and act of God. I would be walking into the hallway, grabbing sheets and a crappy pillow. "Your moronic behind is sleeping out on the couch till you think about some of the stupid decisions you've made in our relationship PIPPY!"

That would be the anger response after the initial trauma.

working