jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many friends have you kept in touch with since middle school?

1. aDayInMyLife1 profile image88
    aDayInMyLife1posted 5 years ago

How many friends have you kept in touch with since middle school?

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 5 years ago

About twelve of them. Most of them are still around town and it is very easy to keep up in a small town... add facebook to that and a tight knit community becomes even tighter.

3. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

None - I was moved around a lot when I was a kid.  I went to over 6 different schools.  I still have a few friends from high-school, but not many.
    Most of my friends now are the ones I made after I graduated.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

None. They live in a different state and I didn't even keep in touch with them one year after middle school.

5. MamaTschet profile image76
    MamaTschetposted 5 years ago

I have kept in touch with one friend from Middle School.  But with Facebook, I have found many more and have been able to at least catch up on their lives.  Unfortunately, I also recently was contacted by an old boyfriend from Middle School who has become a bit of a stalker!  So there is good and bad here.

6. bhargvi sharma profile image48
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

100 friends are in touch with me since middle school... I love making friends but i hate losing anyone one of them as i consider my friends as a part of my family with whom i love to share my moments of life... smile))

7. melbelle profile image59
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

None - I moved away from my hometown during my sophomore year in high school and lost touch with all those friends I was in school with from 1st grade to 9th grade.   We didn't have middle schools where I grew up at.

8. dialogue profile image66
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

Thanks to FB, i believe i am in touch with almost everyone.

working