jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think that only having one sexual partner your whole life is healthy?

1. DarnKid profile image61
    DarnKidposted 5 years ago

Do you think that only having one sexual partner your whole life is healthy?

I would like some reasons you think so, either way

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I can't think of a way that it could be unhealthy. In fact, this would be God's plan for all of us. But, in reality it is very rare.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No. There are too many parts of your life for one person to make everything healthy. Yes, my husband helps me balance. But he cannot make everything healthy. If anything, he's making me unhealthy since he's always in the kitchen making steaks, potatoes, kolaches, tons of bread, pasta, bacon, etc. He's trying to kill me with heart attacks.... I'm almost sure of it. wink

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

What would be unhealthy about it? I can't think of anything.  For sure it would eradicate many diseases that spread by sexual contact.

There is something to be said for the special intimacy between two people knowing it was never shared with anyone else. So yes, I think having only one sexual partner your whole life can be a very healthy thing.

5. yssubramanyam profile image61
    yssubramanyamposted 5 years ago

healthy means happy life. sure one partner is enough to get along and lead a happy life.

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I don't think the number of sexual partners one has had determines their happiness in life. If someone has had only one partner and they are happy that is all they need. Generally speaking it is usually someone who is unhappy with their sex life that starts to wonder if it would be "better" with someone else.

As far as actual physical "heath" a person can get a deadly STD from having sex with just one person.

7. kabugalewis profile image59
    kabugalewisposted 5 years ago

yes it is. Reduces the likelihood of contracting AIDS or some other nasty STI