jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If he likes me, then why is he dating someone???

1. AngelLambert profile image58
    AngelLambertposted 4 years ago

If he likes me, then why is he dating someone???

I'm so cflirty, funny, playful, and some not alike things, some music, stuff, not much but enough to not he carbon copies from different families. My family and friends, and others, says he likes me but if that were true, why not ask me out. Hr asked her out, why not me?  He is tall, sweet, and stuff, plus skinny. I am chubby/fat, nice, and  stuff. Help please, I need to know, and others, says he likes me but if that were true, why not ask me out. He asked her out, why not me?

He is tall, sweet, and stuff, plus skinny. I am chubby/fat, nice, and  stuff. Help please, I need to know?

2. David Trujillo profile image85
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

Seduction is a mysterious thing. He likes you but doesn´t feel attracted to you. You need to seduce him, be playful, entice, provoke, don´t show your feelings to forward

1. profile image0
      Rayne123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I can see your point

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

I disagree with him, you need to let it go and act like you dont care.

IF you are showing you are interested way too much, then he knows he has you right where he wants you. If you back off, he will wonder why (if he wants/like you).

A little mystery goes along way, along as no one gets hurt than  it just comes back to you and its more hurting than anything. Karma always gets you no matter when/who or where.

Your young however the chase is more challenging than the catch. Remember that. Act yourself, say hi when you walk but, maybe hi how are you, if he replies with fine and you , just say fine thank you and walk away. He will begin to wonder what happened to the interest in him.

If nothing ever comes of it, then it wasnt meant to be and maybe you should just move on.

1. David Trujillo profile image85
      David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, actually this is what I meant with being mysterious and seductive. Provoke, and just when he shows interest play hard to catch.
      It is like a good novel. Once you start reading the plot keeps you glued, but every chapter is inconclusive

working