What men really want in a woman....Why women don't see it or believe it :)

1. Flashe13 profile image60
    Flashe13posted 4 years ago

What men really want in a woman....Why women don't see it or believe it smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8057551_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

The first thing one needs to keep in mind is that not all men are seeking the same traits in a woman. For every type of woman there is a man who is into that type.
    Having said that there are some (basic) traits that just about every man looks for in an woman.
    (physical attractiveness) - Beauty is in the beholder. If a man is not attracted to a woman odds are he won't be asking her out. (style is personal)
    (easy going personality) - A woman who converses easily on a variety of subjects without requiring some (magical key words) to get her to open up is seen as friendly. She is attentive to what he is saying and offers her opinion which shows she's an "active listener".
    (great sense of humor) - She laughs easily as well as makes funny quips and observations. She's fun or enjoyable to be with.
    (comfortable flirting & using sexual innuendo) - If she is attracted to a man she knows how to let him know in subtle ways. Men want to (feel) desired too!
    Those are just a few of the basic things a man looks for in a woman in my opinion before asking her out on a date. A guy wants to be around a woman he (enjoys) spending time with. All the other things like her (education, occupation, income, hobbies, and accomplishments) are "icing" on the cake.
    I've had female clients lead off discussions about dating issues with such things as "I have a masters degree, I earn over six figures, I own my own home, I drive a Mercedes, and I take two to three vacations a year." I tell them; "All that is great if you're looking for a (woman)!" You have to use the "right bait" whenever you go hunting.
    There's a reason why duck hunters do go around saying moo, moo, moo. Most men would rather ask out a cocktail waitress they are attracted to and has the traits I mentioned earlier than to go out with a woman simply because she is an attorney, doctor, or whatever. They are not looking for "security". Bottom line if a woman is not attractive and likeable in his eyes nothing else matters!

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I meant to say there is a reason why duck hunters (don't) go around saying moo, moo, moo. Another mistake a woman can make is thinking she can (tell)  men what they (should) be "looking for" or desire in women. It doesn't work that way!

working