jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?

1. jabelufiroz profile image73
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?

2. Jade89 profile image81
    Jade89posted 4 years ago

It depends on what you're confessing and why. If it's something that could impact your relationship negatively (example: you cheated on him or her, etc) then yes, confess it. It may result in you breaking up but it's something your partner needs to know. If your partner decides to stay with you knowing 'the whole truth' of whatever it is you confessed then he or she may be able to trust you again based on your honesty. If he or she decides to leave you based on it then that's their decision to make.

3. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is tough to confess especially if what you are confessing about is going to ruin your relationship something you should thing carefully about

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Confessions aren't nearly as important as being honest.
    Trust is the result of observing honesty and integrity. Lying kills trust.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

absolutely NOT! Whenever i do something wrong or felt guilty over the mistake, I confessed to my hubby and get a whole day of nagging from him. Worst of all, he prevent me from doing the task like a penalty. Hence, i stopped confessing my mistakes or guilt. Just keep them to myself and let the tide blow over. Confession is like digging a graveyard for myself!

working