jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever used sex as a negotiating tool in your relationship?

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Have you ever used sex as a negotiating tool in your relationship?

Some couples have been known to use sex as a bargaining chip to get other things they wanted from their mate. "If you do what I ask you might get (lucky) tonight." sort of thing.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8129182_f260.jpg

2. no body profile image70
    no bodyposted 4 years ago

As a Christian, my marriage is a covenant whereby my wife is the person to whom my body belongs. Marriage is symbolic of the relationship between God and the church. God does not use intimacy as leverage in our walk with Him. My wife knows that unless I am unconscious or dying she can have what she wants from me anytime she wants...

1. tHErEDpILL profile image88
      tHErEDpILLposted 4 years agoin reply to this

no body, that's a negotiating tool right there.  You don't even need to negotiate anymore.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

In a teasing format, yes. But never seriously. That would just be mean and harm the relationship.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No, I never have done that in 43 years of marriage.  I can't imagine that and like "no body's " wife I can have whatever I want any time I want. No need to play games or that kind of thing...and the same is true for my husband.  He just needs to ask and we will find a way to get him what he wants.

1. no body profile image70
      no bodyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You sound like a great wife. I am glad you commented. Thank you.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! :-)

working