jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Do think black woman is attractive?

1. raven heft profile image59
    raven heftposted 4 years ago

Do think black woman is attractive?

A question to men outside the race.

2. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

To most men, color won't matter at all. Although it can affect initial attraction, color and other physical features will be disregard in the long run. What will truly matter is a woman's personality. But in general, every woman is born to be beautiful.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Hello Raven,
           I find all women to be beautiful in their on way. To be completely honest, black women are very attractive. As daily has already mentioned, it is really the heart of someone that makes them beautiful. smile

4. johnsonrallen profile image93
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

I could repeat what the other two have so far stated, but I'll offer up more: I'm white but I tend to not be attracted to white women. I like darker skin tones, dark eyes and hair. It's just a personal preference for me.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to the DARK SIDE, my friend!

5. raven heft profile image59
    raven heftposted 4 years ago

Correction: would you find black women attractive?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

To many men, Black women are attractive. Some even consider them THE MOST ATTRACTIVE and SEXIEST ladies on the planet. Why else would OTHER WOMEN imitate them in their style and panache. Black women HAVE it GOING ON! I AM a Black woman, SHOULD KNOW!

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Race is unimportant. A hot body, a beautiful face, great sense of humor, and overall personality are what matters most. A Porsche Carrera GT in any color is still a Porsche Carrera GT!

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Most people date those who are in their area. I've dated several Latina's but did not meet them in Hispanic neighborhoods. They lived, worked, shopped, and socialized in nightclubs/lounges in (my) area. I believe all couples generally meet this way.

7. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8383075_f260.jpg

Many men do find Black women highly desirable and attractive.  Many Caucasian and Asian men see Black women as exotic.  They are different from the women they have grown up around and/or usually interface with.  Many Caucasian and/or Asian men see Black women as sensuous and exotic because of her diametric physical difference. 

Many Caucasian and/or Asian men are ATTRACTED to Black women because they are the opposite end of the spectrum physically.  This applies especially to darker Black women.  There are many Caucasian and/or Asian men to whom Black women represent the forbidden fruit. 

Such men were strongly inculcated by parents and society regarding the "otherness" of Blacks, particularly Black women.  Since they were told that Blacks were "the other"  therefore taboo and forbidden, they were instinctively drawn to Black women, wanting to go to "the other side" so to speak.  They want to experience what they were told NOT to experience.

working