jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Woman, is a well dressed man like lingerie to us men for you's?

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Woman, is a well dressed man like lingerie to us men for you's?

This pic say's it all haha

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8258505_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Well, I like a man who cares about his appearance and everything and takes good care of himself and is nicely groomed, but I have to say a bit NO to the suit.  I am a free spirited person and to me the whole suit and tie thing reminds me of days working corporate jobs where phoniness was the rule of the day.  Not saying that men that dress in a suit and tie are phony at all - just that I kind of associate that type of dress with those miserable jobs from my past. 

For me, I love a guy who is comfortable and free to be who he is - that is far more sexy than any article of clothing.  Now a man in a tux now and then for special occasions is pretty hot though wink  My husband is most attractive when he's at home wearing jeans and a t-shirt - or a towel, he looks good wrapped in a towel too wink

PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha true and good perspective. Thanks for the answer Christin smile

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

It depends on your definition of well-dressed. I live in rural Montana and a man in a suit in this area would be immediately looked on with suspicion.

I do like a man to be well-groomed and clean.  Clothing neat and clean and dressed appropriately for the activity - which in this town would be clean levis. 

I am not a fan of the suit. It just doesn't fit in with my lifestyle.  So no a man in a suit is not akin to a woman in lingerie for me anyway.

Haha so clean cloths, well groomed, stay hygienic, got it. Thanks for your answer.

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

For me YES YES YES!!! I love my sweet husband, but the man NEVER wears dress clothes. Unless someone has died or is getting married then I do not get to see him in a suit. So putting him in a hot white suit is my lingerie for him!

Haha so I guess it's a tease for you that's why it's such a big turn on, thanks for your answer.

working