What are the 10 MOST MINDLESS and THOUGHTLESS mistakes people make regarding entering
a committal and/or marital relationship?
I can't come up with 10 per say, but I believe one that is most prevalent is going into the relationship under the assumption or intention of changing your partner to better suit the way you want them to be. For the longest time, people, be it men or women, will enter into a relationship with the intention of wanting to "fix" their partners, in order to change them into what they deem a better person, and that ends up being a huge problem for multiple reasons.
1. Giving up something something important to be with someone, only to end up regretting it and blaming their partner for their failure.
2. Mistaking a coincidence for a sign from the universe telling them to get married.
3. Proposed when you were are super-wasted.
4. you've had waited too long for "the one", and get married to the first person ready for commitment.
5. Committing to someone because they are rich!
6. Get married to save tax.
7. You showed them a ring you bought for your mother as a gift; they thought you were proposing and said yes in front of a crowd. You were too embarrassed to clarify that.
8. You had a dream about God telling you to marry someone, so you did.
9. You forgot to use protection--she got pregnant, and you had to marry her.
10. What Vlorsutes said; you try to play therapist.
by JS Matthew6 years ago
What are some Common Mistakes people make when Getting a Haircut?
by Shil19783 years ago
What are the Most Common Financial Mistakes People Make?
by KrystalD5 years ago
What do you think are the 5 biggest health mistakes people make when they are young?
by ehgould6 years ago
Can people learn from their mistakes and be a different person?Are people truly capable of change? Can each of us sincerely turn over a new leaf, or are we branded?
by Grace Marguerite Williams5 years ago
From my experience, I have found that parents of only children tend to be highly critical, exacting, and perfectionist. They tend to push their children into being the best that they can be and expect no...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.