Do you think extra marital affairs are justifiable to an extend?

1. the street writer profile image58
    the street writerposted 4 years ago

Do you think extra marital affairs are justifiable to an extend?

now days extra marital affairs are increasing.
    most of the couples are not loving each other after  one or two years of marriages and both of them are looking for someone else.
    extra marital affairs.. are increasing..,people do not like to stick to someone for a long time.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8635164_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Actually you would be incorrect in stating people do not like to stick to someone for a long time. The goal of any cheater is to (hold onto) all that is good in their primary relationship or marriage while addressing their other "needs" on the side.
    Cheaters don't want to go through a messy breakup or divorce. They also aren't looking to sacrifice one relationship for another. Cheating is "breaking the rules" it's not letting go. Ironically if the cheater gets caught it could lead to a breakup or divorce. However most cheaters don't believe they will get caught.
    As for whether or not cheating is "justifiable" only a cheater can truly answer that. Naturally if they cheated the first thing they did was to "justify" it in their mind. It's not uncommon for cheaters to B.S. themselves by initially telling themselves that they are "just being friends" with someone and it's okay to have "friends". Gradually they find themselves sharing intimate details about their marriage/life with their "secret friend" and start to believe he or she (really) understands them in a way their mate never could. For some people this becomes a romanticized story of "forbidden love" which only intensifies their passions for one another.
    After the affair comes to light the cheater says, "I never meant to hurt you." The translation is "I never thought you'd find out." Cheating always involves some type of deception or lying by omission and maintaining "secret friendships" or participating in acts one knows their mate would not approve of. People often say to the cheater; "If you weren't happy why didn't you breakup with me?" However as I mentioned cheaters aren't looking to give up anything. They want it all!

3. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

The modern life has increased marital affairs   couples get bored with each other and  don't want to be together anymore.  They feel the need to explore and meet different people and want to do what others are up to.

working