Girls, Do you have a guy bestfriend even if you have a boyfriend?

1. yourbodyweight profile image71
    yourbodyweightposted 4 years ago

Girls, Do you have a guy bestfriend even if you have a boyfriend?

2. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

In my case, it would be my son.  He is my best friend.  I think many women with a boyfriend also have a guy best friend.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 4 years ago

I don't have a male best friend except my husband, but I do have a couple of close male friends. They're the ones I bounce ideas off of when I want more opinions, or if my husband isn't interested in helping. They're also the ones I go to if I'm confused about something in male nature, and I'm afraid my husband will take it the wrong way if I ask him. In many ways, they are in the "best friend" category. That hasn't changed because I'm married. That said, my first husband made me cut off contact with them because he felt extremely insecure that I talked to them. Not every significant other will accept that. Thankfully, my husband now is secure and understands that he has my love and loyalty, out of my own free choice, and doesn't feel threatened by my friends regardless of gender. I'm just super-lucky to have great friends who were still there waiting for me when I was ready to re-forge the friendship ties smile. I love the way my husband puts it, that differentiating male friends from female friends is "reducing the entirety of a human being down to a set of genitalia." They're my friends. Anatomy simply doesn't matter.