jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Would you let a drunk girl leave a club/bar with someone that you think is shady

1. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 4 years ago

Would you let a drunk girl leave a club/bar with someone that you think is shady?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Nope. As a matter of fact, when I was in college I stopped a female friend from doing that very thing. She thanked me later.

deecoleworldposted 4 years agoin reply to this

you are a good person ... its brave to step in

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It helped that I'm over 6 feet tall and the "shady" guy was a short little squidge....he wasn't going to argue with me, haha smile

3. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Absolutely not, If she is a friend of mine, I wouldn't let her leave with a shady character even if she wasn't drunk for that matter.

4. profile image53
    tbHistorianposted 4 years ago

I would not let a drunk girl leave with anyone - shady or not - unless it was her sober husband.  I would also not let a drunk boy leave with anyone - shady or not - unless it was his sober wife.
    I  would always provide protection to anyone that is drunk.

deecoleworldposted 4 years agoin reply to this

that is good that you step in, in situations like that

5. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

No, I would not let anyone of my friends leave anywhere drunk...... especially with someone shady. I don't think I would let them leave with anyone. Boy and girl alike. If they are drunk, they are not able to make decisions. ( Well, at least not rightful)

6. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 4 years ago

It's hear about responsible and good friends that step into situations that could be potentially bad .......... thanks for all the responses so far!!!!

working