jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Why I'm still single? I'm 24 years old

1. agungphe profile image61
    agungpheposted 4 years ago

Why I'm still single? I'm 24 years old

2. profile image0
    Alen Ostovicposted 4 years ago

It doesn't matter how old you are, I remember being single for over a year and a half (and I didn't want to be single), but I think it's because I wanted it so bad, chicks could probably smell my being desperate, so I gave up.. A week after I gave up trying not to be single, I met my girlfriend on a bus.

Best things always come when you least expect them. If you give it a go, maybe it works for you too.

1. agungphe profile image61
      agungpheposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the advice big_smile

3. profile image55
    tbHistorianposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8702265_f260.jpg

This is definitely something that only you can answer. 
    When seeking the answer, you must truthfully evaluate your fear obstacles, environment, behavioral perception, socialization patterns, ethics, economic conditions, and emotional stability.
    Fear often plays a huge part in loneliness through direct projection of non-acceptance within society that is comprehended as danger.
    Overcoming this non-acceptance is an individual task based on personal comprehension of the fear attitude.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I was single till I was 26. Just be patient!

5. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

Because you chose to be. Do you think a young woman will come ask you to marry her? No, that's not their nature nor ours.

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Not many people need to be thinking about getting married at age 24!
    Most people in their 20s have not figured who they are let alone what they want and need in a mate for life! Your 20s is a period of self-discovery. It's a time to establish a career path, date, travel, and gain some maturity.
    Take your time. Half the people who are married wish they were single! :-)

7. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is up to you to move on with your life to meet someone and you won't be single once you do so. Being single is your choice right up till now and  if you want be with someone then make up your mind not to  be  single. I  also feel it is no rush to commit.

working