jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the 10 things that make men and women more comfortable, relaxed, and se

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What are the 10 things that make men and women more comfortable, relaxed, and secure with the

light and uneasy, uncomfortable, threatened, and fearful of the dark physically, psychologically, and psychically in terms of  male-female relationships?

2. profile image0
    Shelly Elliottposted 3 years ago

Secure with the...what? Classic question.. maybe 5 things, 10 that is asking a lot. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus sums this all up in some way. In my opinion men are very interesting beings, I adore them, but it is difficult to say what works for all. 1. Food, eat together, share lighthearted stories. 2. Unwind with movies, keeps the door open for convo's. 3. Go dancing, even if you have to have a drink to loosen up, it is fun! 4. Share small 'personal' gifts, not all women need diamonds. 5. Shh... kiss, touch, feel and communicate with the other person, share your secrets and forgive yourself.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

gm....If you will forgive me a moment.....The way in which you ask this question, negates possible answers from men and women who do NOT feel these ways in terms of "light and dark" within a m/f relationship.
    If you could try to re-read it, objectively...as your readers will do....Can you see what I am referring to?
    It seems you would like personal, individual answers to this question.  Surely very few of us would be presumptuous enough to answer such a question for someone else ( in terms of how others feel)   
    I would be able to answer this with my own thoughts on this topic, except for the fact that I personally, do NOT feel more comfortable, relaxed & secure with the light...and uneasy, threatened or fearful with the dark.
    So you see, your readers must logically assume you are focusing on men and women who DO feel the ways you have described. This severely limits the number of individuals who will answer and the variety in which they might respond.   
    In an attempt to provide you some form of an answer, I can say this:  In my experiences with relationships, it is the man's personality, behavior, virtues, vices and sense of self that guides my abilities to feel either the positive or the negative physical, psychological and psychic vibes & attractions.......not by any means, the lightness or the darkness.
    I hope you can accept my answer as it is. Or..perhaps I totally misunderstand your question?  Thanks and Peace, Paula

4. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

share great interests
    Character of the individual
    Trust in each other
    Responsibility for one another
    The place chosen to be together
    To focus on all sides of each other from  physical, psychological, and psychically way.