Why love is cheaply talked about, yet expensive to do?

1. Damanee Bailey profile image61
    Damanee Baileyposted 3 years ago

Why love is cheaply talked about, yet expensive to do?

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure most people that say their in love with each other, aren't actually really in love their just confusing it with lust/companionship/the concept/dream of being in love etc....The main reason i say that is because of the length of the average relationship in the UK, it's no coincidence it's only 2.5 years is it?..That's because both parties didn't love their partner in the first place, but they try to mold each other into their perfect partners..But as people find it hard to change they usually give up, now would they give up if they were in love?..People feel under pressure from family/friends/society etc to be in a relationship, & also it's a lot cheaper to live with someone than alone..So instead of holding out for love they take 2nd best (at best), then when that fails because of a lack of love they say all men/women are *********!lol.....It's a craaaaazy world!.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It's only expensive from the male point of view! LOL!
    Seriously there are over 7 billion people on this planet and not every one requires the same things in order to feel loved or special. It just comes down to finding someone who believes as you do.
    Holding hands while walking along the shore at sunset costs nothing. Having a picnic lunch in the park is fairly cheap. Breakfast in bed.
    Romantics are creative! (Knowing what the other person likes helps)
    One woman may expect a dozen roses, a box of Lady Godiva Chocolates, jewelry, a dinner at an upscale restaurant, and a night out on the town for Valentine's Day while another woman is happy to get a single rose, a poem you wrote, dinner in front of the fireplace, a bubble bath together, followed by hours of passionate lovemaking. Both women feel loved and appreciated.
    Not long ago I heard a radio host state he always asks women he dates the following question;
    "How do you know when you are loved?"
    Based upon their response he knows whether or not he is the "right guy" for them. You can't give what you don't have.