jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

What do you need to have in a day to make it joyful

1. Handicapped Chef profile image79
    Handicapped Chefposted 3 years ago

What do you need to have in a day to make it joyful

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8939451_f260.jpg

2. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 3 years ago

I'm an animal lover. (check out my photo here.)  So as long as I have these precious souls around me, I feel joy.  The other would be the beauty of nature.  I'm blessed to live in a mountain community where mother nature displays  some of her finest.  My family brings me laughter and fun and tons of support.  I actually have a gratitude list which adds to my joy but it's a bit too long to list here.smile  Good question and just love your "Joyful"  sketch.

Handicapped Chefposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Vocalcoach my joy is cooking it really makes me relax just starting something from the beginning then finishing it up to a finish product that is my joy as far as mother nature i live in rural Kentucky and it beautiful here.

2. vocalcoach profile image96
      vocalcoachposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to try some of your cooking.  It has to be amazing with a passion for cooking like you have.  And rural Kentucky is so beautiful.

3. Handicapped Chef profile image79

I tour a lot maybe the foodnetwork or gourmet foods will be coming to your area if they o it's a good chance i may be doing a demo for them.

3. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

At least one call or text from one of my six kids, I usually get two to 5. Yippe love my kids!

Penny G i can really understand that my youngest just left to travel the world in the peace corp for 6 months then going to west point to play football for he navy I have 3 kids all scattered away from me so  look forward to the phone calls

2. Penny G profile image71
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My son  has  learning disability in reading- writing Decided to go see a girl in  Indonesia  . With language bearers , reading difficulties and having been sheltered,  and home schooled left. I felt like the movie into the wild.

3. Handicapped Chef profile image79

Wow but I think it might be good for him I know you miss him but they need to grow.

4. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

Laughter, a short walk get some fresh air call a friend or family member communication makes huge difference to ones day. It is the simple things in life that can make you most joyful A smile or a activity you enjoy can make your day most pleasant. Something to look forward to daily can make a  day feel good. A simple stroke on a dog's back can make you feel  joyful.

Those are very good things mine is cooking but i am staring to like working on my in house herb garden it really seems to make me relax and the smell of the herbs are awesome.

working