jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Do you really believe you have a soulmate?

1. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

Do you really believe you have a soulmate?

Have you found him or her? When can you say that your partner is your soulmate?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8987834_f260.jpg

2. profile image59
    cubsfan1537posted 3 years ago

Yes I believe that everyone has a soul mate. There is only one person that should make you feel complete when you are with them.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Nope. I am awesome, my husband is awesome, and with tons of love and work we will live an awesome, mostly happily ever after. It's not about finding someone we are "suppose" to be with. It's about finding someone we can work with to be happy.

4. Rachelle Write profile image59
    Rachelle Writeposted 3 years ago

If you were naked in a room of strangers, your behavior would be considered inappropriate.

If you were naked with a friend, perhaps you were skinny dipping.

If you were naked with a lover, you would expose your body to them physically.

A soulmate sees your nakedness without having to take your clothes off and knows you inside out. There is no embarrassment. There is no reason. They just accept the person you are and touch your naked soul as you touch theirs.

1. the3mushketeers profile image59
      the3mushketeersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well written!

5. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

A soulmate is someone  with whom you can feel complete and  just be yourself. I do believe I found that in my partner.

6. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Yes.  My soulmate is the person who looks back at me in the mirror each day.  We are our own "soul mates" and no other person can "complete us" etc.  When we become whole and healthy ourselves, then we draw to us ideal partners.  That being said, many people can find that they have several potential "ideal" partners in life.  I know I found my perfect partner after I went through divorce and a couple of bad long-term relationships.  After that, I began working on fulfilling myself and viola - I was in a happy, healthy place that allowed me to connect with my healthy, fulfilled partner and led to a healthy, fulfilling relationship without unrealistic expectations smile.

7. profile image32
    ASKSADIEposted 3 years ago

A soul mate feels natural to the touch.

Understands with the heart.

Puts your needs first.

Makes you flutter in the early days ... and flutter, maybe a bit more slowly in the later days.

Makes your life better for he/she just being there -- but doesn't complete you. You do that.

Is a cheerleader without competition or jealousy.

And finally, as I had to do ... you trust to "pull the plug" when your earthly time together is over.

Marnie Macauley, MS.

8. stiggies profile image78
    stiggiesposted 3 years ago

So reading from the comments my personal conclusion would be that a person has one soulmate but there are many people in the world whom you can be happy with and who can become this one soulmate.

9. Emmyboy profile image83
    Emmyboyposted 3 years ago

Of course, I do.

But...

In my own case, I think of soul mates rather than soul mate.

I have met someone who could approximate to be my soul mate. She's just everything I wished in a girl. She gets me completely. I get her too.

Our paths keep on crossing, in one way or the other...

Maybe, it's high time I tell her this.

But I know she's going to be flattered.

working