jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do I love him?

1. afuguet profile image59
    afuguetposted 3 years ago

Why do I love him?

2. Antonio Tindal profile image61
    Antonio Tindalposted 3 years ago

The main reason people love each other, is we convince are self its a bond between I and the specific other. So in essence we find a mutual connection. (similarities). Hope this help   smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Generally it's because he makes you happy, is thoughtful, and considerate of your needs, Most people have their own "shopping list" of what they want in an ideal mate. If they come across someone who has those traits they fall madly in love with them.
    On the other hand there are those who (say) they want one type of person but are (drawn) to the complete opposite. They're unhappy but can't imagine life without their mate even if he/she constantly mistreats them.
    Maybe the sexual chemistry is "off the charts" or they're in love with their mate's "potential". These people tend to mistake a (crumb) of devotion for the whole cake. Either way they don't love themselves enough to believe they can do better so they refuse to move on.

4. Baby-Boomer-58 profile image85
    Baby-Boomer-58posted 3 years ago

Maybe you don't. Maybe you just think you do. ... Or maybe he's awesome and perfect for you.

5. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

You can love someone for something special about them and that can be from his smile or to his love and caring for you

6. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Make a list : What is it I love about him? I was told to do this by councilor once. I couldn't put but one thing on the list, he provided for us finically. That was it! we got divorced within 6 months from then.

working