jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do you know if he still cares for you?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

How do you know if he still cares for you?

He is married and does not have true happiness. How can you tell if he still cares for another woman?

2. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

I think if someone cares for his partner, it would show in his actions, and whether he makes plans and decisions with the partner in mind. For example, if a man decides to change his job or go for a job project onsite without consulting his wife or partner, he has obviously decided that she has no role to play in his life's important decisions.

Another aspect is whether he respects people or things important to her. If he knowingly does hurtful things, like disrespecting his wife's family, or buying something for dinner which he knows his wife dislikes or is allergic to, it clearly shows that he does not care about her happiness.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Great answer and you said it all here thank you

3. grand old lady profile image86
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

Do you believe men can love two women at the same time? Whatever the answer may be, I would only settle for a man who loves only me. If the man is involved with someone else for whatever reasons, he's not good enough. A cheater will always be a cheater.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

''A cheater will always be a cheater.'' Thank you

working