jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is falling in love with a girl/boy a sin?

1. goodnews11 profile image89
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

Is falling in love with a girl/boy a sin?

2. BumblelyBee profile image81
    BumblelyBeeposted 3 years ago

I'm not religious and you didn't specify the religion or if the person in question was married or not but I am sure love is promoted in many religions (depending on the situation). Personally I think that if people find true love (that is both sided, so she/ he returns the love) then that is a precious thing when there is so much pain in the world, everyone wants to fall in love and if you do you should not feel guilty about it.

3. Junior90 profile image60
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

No. If is within one/same gender well yea its a sin boy-boy, girl-girl. Disturbing the balance/nature. Falling in love is not a sin without it none of us would have not been born.

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Actually a child can be conceived without two people even knowing each other's last names such as between a prostitute and a trick or during a "one night stand". Following "in love" has nothing to do with the ability to have sex and conceive.

4. Melissa Noon profile image76
    Melissa Noonposted 3 years ago

No I do not believe falling in love is a sin. It is a beautiful thing to fall in love and studies show that those who fall in love scote more high on happiness and health than those who do not.

Listen it is in our nature to fall in love so don't deny it because of some religion told you its a sin. God even being alive can be considered a sin and so is dancing to some religions.

And I believe that rather straight or gay, love is never a bad thing.

5. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 3 years ago

Never 'fall' in love, falling hurts! Always CHOOSE to grow in love, that is the mature and solid path.