jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Why are moral dilemmas so hard to deal with?

1. midget38 profile image90
    midget38posted 3 years ago

Why are moral dilemmas so hard to deal with?

2. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Well, let's look at three of them:

1. To abort or not to abort.

2. Euthanasia or not Euthanasia.

3. Gay or not Gay ...

For the last 32 years, I've seen everything from the standpoint of the Spirit. All things begin in the inner world in seed form, before manifesting on the outer plain. Consequently, they are best solved by looking within; by prioritising from within.

That said, Sincerity of Purpose; Purity of Intent, becomes essential pre-requisites in our dealing with dilemmas, moral or otherwise. As my Teacher used to say, meditation is the answer to all life's problems. It is the descent of the Higher Forces, through the Light of interior prayer or meditation, which is consciously or unconsciously guiding us, in our everyday experiences of life.

Loving thoughts to you, Michelle. May you have a great day today. Om Shanti!

1. midget38 profile image90
      midget38posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Om Shanti, ad thanks, manatita!

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

What makes moral dilemmas hard to deal with is when people have not made up (their) mind on what is "right" for (themselves).
    Life is a personal journey!
    Only (you) can know what is right for (you).
    Whenever someone does not have clarity (within) they look for answers without. The more people they listen to the more they go back and forth. In some instances they'll do whatever someone else tells them they (should) do. If you listen to advice from others it's important to remember at the end of the day they are not you!
    Our lives are for the most part the end result of the decisions and choices (we) make. Know yourself, love yourself, and trust yourself. Happiness comes from being true to oneself.

1. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 3 years agoin reply to this

dashing....Thank you for saving me time and effort.  You've said it all quite perfectly!

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

fpherj48, Thanks!

working