jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in love?

1. MiloNowherepoems profile image61
    MiloNowherepoemsposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in love?

My sister told me last week that she believes love doesn't exist. I know we make our own realities, I'm just wondering about everyone else's take on the situation.

2. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Yes, it does exist.  You need to go and find it. You need to
    Try anything  such as, dating services. You can ask co workers. You can ask frends. You go to church. If the person you ask. She  say no. You need to keep asking other people until you find it.

3. Sapphireid profile image67
    Sapphireidposted 3 years ago

HI MiloNowherepoems,

I do believe in love. I think what you really are seeking is to know about enduring love, maybe? And if so, that can be found and some don't find it and if they do, it lasts for a period of time. Whether for a short time or for the life of both people living as one.

4. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 3 years ago

How can this world exist without love? Do you think love is all about the emotional feeling between a man and a woman? Love has a wider meaning. It means the humanity and care you show others. Why do you think there is so much terrorism in this world today? It is because the love for the fellow men is dead and the result is violence and brutality.

5. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

Love exists without love then  living normally won't be possible. I do believe in love and know it from my own experiences. Love makes the world go round.

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Whenever someone says they don't believe love exists they're usually referring to their (own) life experience.
    One would have to be blind not to see the various happy couples holding hands, kissing, laughing, and playfully interacting with one another. In the U.S. alone over 2.3 million weddings take place each year. I suspect most of these people believe they're in love.
    Needless to say there are also other various forms of love as well such as that between a mother/father and a child, friendships, siblings, and extended family. Just about everyone has someone in their life that they love or believes loves them.
    There are over 7 billion people in 196 countries on this planet. Just because one has not been "in love" or felt love does not mean it doesn't exist for the rest of the world.
    Each of us chooses our own friends, lovers, and spouse. Ideally with age comes wisdom and we learn to make better choices for ourselves. If you want something different you have to do something different. Not only do I believe love exists I see signs of it everywhere!

working