jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do I attracted mister right?

1. SilentMagenta profile image70
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

How do I attracted mister right?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

1. Become a "me" expert.
    Life is a personal journey and only you know what it is you need in order to feel loved. Do some serious introspective thinking to determine what traits you need in a mate for life. Until you figure out what it is (you want and need in a mate) you're likely to let "impulsive connections" and "happenstance" dictate your relationship choices. That's the equivalent of going shopping without a list!
    2. Create a profile of your ideal mate.
    With this exercise you can be as granular as you wish. Answer as many who, where, what, when, and how questions as possible. Examples: Do they live in the city or suburbs? Shop for clothes at upscale department stores/malls or Wal-Mart, work out at a gym? What are their hobbies/interests? Do they grocery shop at a large chain store or boutique health food store, what is their occupation?
    3. Transference
    After you have this image of your ideal mate imagine you are them! Making lists is the easy part! You have to be honest with yourself by asking: "If I were him/her would I want me?" If the answer is no then you need to go about cultivating the traits you believe this type of person would be attracted to.
    (Don’t expect to sit next to the moon unless you are a star!)
    4. Be there!
    The only way to meet anyone is to (be where they're at!) You have to run in the same circles. The other alternative is to rely on luck, coincidence, or a chance meeting. Romantics are lonelier than proactive people. If you were very detailed with step #2 you have a pretty good idea of where to go to meet the type of person you want to meet. Check out Meetup.com for hobby groups in order to meet likeminded people who share your similar interest.
    One final note
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for a relationship that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a mutual depth of love and desire for one another.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    Best wishes!

1. SilentMagenta profile image70
      SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well It seems like I am on the right track. I am right now in between 3 and 4. I didnt know it came with steps. I just figured if I am to find this man I would like for him to be all natural. I am currently look. Wish me luck.

3. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

Become the female version of what you want.  Live your life happy and complete within yourself and seek avenues where like-minded people dwell.