jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to get a racist girl?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

How to get a racist girl?

I use to know this womanizer/dating expert (he got a psychology degree and teach a class on picking up women) He is black. His mate (white guy) know this girl, her parents are like KKK racist, so she is racist too. Nobody like racist people, so the mate challenged the black womanizer to make the racist girl fall in love with her and then dump her. And it was challenged accomplished. She hated herself for loving a black guy, but can't help herself and when she got dump, she was crush. But it make me wonder, how to get a racist girl to fall in love with you, if you ain't white?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Why would you want to? How is this man any better than this woman whose heart he broke? This sounds like petty, mean spirited behavior all the way around.  If someone is racist, that's a form of ignorance they were likely taught and they need to outgrow it through life experience and others who set positive examples.  This woman now may be deeply racist for life; when she could have had the opportunity to grow and learn a new way.  This "psychology" major should go back to school; he apparently didn't learn very much and is as ignorant as the girl he manipulated.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't have said it better myself.  I refuse to answer the question, believing it to be spam.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

The whole scenario sounds like an exercise in immaturity.
    Most people have no interest in dating people who dislike them regardless of race, nationality, religion, height, weight or whatever. Very few people seek out rejection.
    Having said that I believe racism is usually born out of ignorance. As you alluded to in your story this girl was racist because she was taught to be. She never personally spent time around blacks.
    Having actual interaction with people is what creates the possibility of changing someone's views. This is especially true if your original thought pattern was instilled in you and not organically grown by you.
    This guy simply befriended her and illustrated a side of himself that did not coincide with the teachings of her parents. Either she saw him as the "exception" or she suspended her parents' beliefs entirely.
    If someone is kind, good to you, understanding,carrying, and considerate, these are things people naturally gravitate towards.
    A Mercedes 600SL in any color is still a Mercedes 600SL.