jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you endure true happiness in life or in your marriage?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

How do you endure true happiness in life or in your marriage?

True happiness may not be for everyone but how do you gain true happiness from life itself and from your marriage?

2. Vvitta profile image61
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

The answer to this is to seek it within yourself. Happiness from possessions are only fleeting as is seeking our happiness from another person. If we focus on seeking our happiness from within oneself we will radiate happiness which will attract others to us.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Happiness comes from within so greatly said thank you.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

By continuing to "grow together" and wanting the same things for the marriage. Never stop being the person they fell in love with.
    People often say marriage requires a lot of "hard work". However if you've chosen "the right mate for yourself" the so called "work" is actually (maintenance) or could even be seen as a "labor of love".
    Imagine a person with a garden. They're constantly doing something to tend to it whether it's digging in dirt, planting new seeds, watering and using fertilizer, pulling up weeds, or building a fence to keep out pests. For the person (who does not want a garden) these activities could be seen as "hard work".
    However for the person who actually (wants a garden) and enjoys seeing the finished results of their time and efforts are likely to view this "work" as a "labor of love."
    Work in my opinion is defined as any activity I'd rather not be doing.
    No one has to "get married". However if it is what (you want) or have (chosen) for yourself then the mature thing to do is to nurture and maintain it as best as you can.
    Marriage is much like a garden, it will die from neglect.

1. DDE profile image24

Brilliantly thought of and you made your point so clear to me. Thank you.

4. pattyfloren profile image80
    pattyflorenposted 3 years ago

I endure true happiness when I can do all the things that I usually do daily and get it done in one day without alot of interruptions.

1. DDE profile image24

Beautifully expressed here thank you

working