jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is the perfect age of marriage for girl?

1. ubrish profile image61
    ubrishposted 3 years ago

What is the perfect age of marriage for girl?

Different people have different opinions about marriages so please share your thinking about it

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11938658_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It's not so much about age as it is being "ready" for marriage and (choosing) the right mate for oneself for the long haul.
    Ideally one should have completed their education, embarked on a career path, had enough dating and life experience to know what it is they want and need in mate before getting married.
    It's almost a cliché to hear divorced couples state they "got married too young". In other words they had not figured out who (they) are before they got married or they had "unrealistic expectations". Many got married and starting having children right away before setting aside any money. The wedding is just one day.
    It's also very common for someone's "ideal mate" at age 18 to be different from what they consider "ideal" at age 25, 35, or beyond. Our criteria tends to evolve and change over the years. In fact it's often said that couples are either "growing together" or "growing apart".
    The top two reasons why people get  divorce in my opinion are:
    1. Choosing the wrong mate for oneself
    2. Getting married for the wrong reasons
    One really has to know what them self along with the traits they want in a mate. Secondly they have to be sure they're not letting circumstances dictate their decisions. Common ones are; "Having an age goal to be married by, all of their friends are married or getting married, there was an unplanned pregnancy, someone was given an ultimatum, they'd been a relationship for years and just considered it to be "the next step" or they simply got tired of being "single". Some people actually say (they're ready to get married) before they've met anyone! How can you be ready if you haven't met "the one"?
    "Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without." ~James C. Dobson
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the marriage that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a mutual depth of love and desire for one another.

1. SAQIB6608 profile image73
      SAQIB6608posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wonderful answer. Deserves to be the BEST answer

2. ubrish profile image61
      ubrishposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your thinking are awesome ,please keep it up

3. Vvitta profile image61
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

There is no perfect age as each girl walks a different path. I truly believe that age is merely a biological number while our mental and emotional maturity is more an indicator of when a girl should take the different steps we take in life.

In my point of view,normally age counts  a lot for girls.

4. Saadat Ali profile image61
    Saadat Aliposted 3 years ago

I think the perfect age for marriage is 20.

I think 18 is the best age

working