jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would you do if you find out your wife married and stay with you only for t

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

What would you do if you find out your wife married and stay with you only for the money?

2. askformore lm profile image70
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

Well, if you really love her, and don't want to lose her, THEN you have only one option:
    If you love her: Be careful not to lose your job! Continue to be a good provider.
    OR: If you don't love her, then you are both in that marriage for other reasons than love. In which case: "So be it .."

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

If I'm "in love" with her and she treats me (wonderfully) it's really none of my business why she chose to marry me.
    Truth be told one of the reasons many men strive to reach a certain level of success is to be able to attract women who ordinarily would be "out of their league".
    Fame and fortune are aphrodisiacs for (some) women.
    No one can convince me that at the time a 86 year old Hugh Heffner married a 26 year old beautiful playmate because she was madly in love with him. Most rich men know had they been broke they most likely would not have the woman that came along (after) they became rich. It's a "trade off".
    Everyone gets with people because they have "something" going for them whether it be hot looks, personality, sense of humor, connections, reputation, power, fame, or money. No one pursues a relationship with anyone whom they feel has NOTHING to offer them!

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'd say she married the wrong guy, because I don't have any money...so the joke would be on her.

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

lol! if i am a guy, i would try my best to make her fall in love with me, if everything fails, give her the divorce paper and she will be a puppy then

working