jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What age were you when you settled down, got married, and had kids?

1. Caitlyn Ramos profile image81
    Caitlyn Ramosposted 3 years ago

What age were you when you settled down, got married, and had kids?

How old were you when you settled down? Did you do it all at once or span it out over time? Or did you have kids before marriage? Also, how happy are you? (With choices made and how life turned out).

2. askformore lm profile image69
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

You ask such difficult questions!
    And why do you (and many others) believe that it is good to settle down?
    I am 70+ years old but: "Have I settled down?"... Well I don't know! And maybe I don't want to settle down!
    However, I don't want to enter in new marriages. I am now married (12 years ago) in my 3rd marriage, and we have 2 lovely and smart boys.
    On my profile you can see that I have moved around quite a lot. And it is extremely unlikely that I (and my family) will remain in this country.
    I AM SURE OF THE FACT: that "life can only exist in moving waters"

1. Caitlyn Ramos profile image81
      Caitlyn Ramosposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I truly love your thought on "settling down", it's actually inspiring. It's strange because one part of me wants stability and the other part wants to travel freely. I guess I could do both, almost like you're doing! Thanks for sharing.

2. askformore lm profile image69
      askformore lmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I forgot to say that I am happy! Because you can travel and have stability at the same time. Stability comes from "within", not from the surroundings!

working