Divorce question

  1. profile image54
    whitney bonposted 3 years ago

    Divorce question

    Me and my kids father been separated for 5 years and still married can I get the divorce for free need help please and thank you

  2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

    Probably not.
    At the very least there will be court filing fees even if you could navigate the paperwork yourself. If there are no major assets to split or disputes you may want to contact a paralegal. They should be able to handle a simple divorce at a much lower cost than an attorney would charge you. Google "Family Law Self-Help Center, Divorce" Best wishes!