jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to get attention from your husband?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

How to get attention from your husband?

You want your husband to notice after twenty years of marriage. You have  love and all you  ever wanted in a marriage all in a good way.  How would you go about  getting him to be intimate and to be romantic with you?

2. lisasuniquevoice profile image74
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 3 years ago

DDE,
    One of the best ways to get attention from your husband is to stay busy even if you're at home. When you're doing things it makes you interesting and he might want to know more about what you're doing all of the time. If he sees you over there involved in something you're not just part of the woodwork. By the way, make sure you look your best when you're hanging out staying busy. He'll notice sooner or later.
    Lisa

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are right and I like your answer thank you.

3. profile image55
    Ian Mooneposted 3 years ago

There's a simple logical rule I live by when it comes to this sort of question, & it's whatever you want your partner to be better at you have to be better at it first..So if you want your partner to be more fun, you have to start being more fun your self..If you want him to be more intimate, then you yourself have to be more intimate..(just examples mate)..All along never mentioning anything to him, just spice it up here & there & see if he notices..I also agree with Lisa start doing some new hobbies etc, & see if he gets into anything that you do..Ultimately find something fun that you can both do on a regular basis which means getting your thinking cap on, but basically anything that you can do together out doors would be great..Get him in the woods chopping logs etc proper man stuff, or a nice hike in the country etc..Even just a bike ride is great fun it's just that Adults tend to forget how to have fun, but no matter how old a person is that's what keeps us feeling young & horny.. :-)

working