jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How do I get my ex boyfriend back

1. profile image55
    Lauralilliemai123posted 3 years ago

How do I get my ex boyfriend back

We split up 7 weeks ago we have two girls he moved back to his mums , the first two week I asked him back he said no I not coming back , then he brought me a card and teddies for valintines day and kissed and hugged me so I thought I was getting some where then two days letter he said where not getting back together so a week late I wrote him a letter saying how thankful I was where everything when's wrong how much home isn't home without him and what made us happy a day later he said to me Laura I read your letter and I have thought about it don't just think I have just put it aside

2. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

It is difficult. If your ex boyfriend truly loves he should be with you and fool around in this manner.

3. Wondering SLO profile image59
    Wondering SLOposted 3 years ago

it sounds like its just going to take time, try not to do anything that pushes him away but try not to be to forceful in wanting him to come back, just let him know you still want him and am ready whenever he is.

1. profile image55
      Lauralilliemai123posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks you for your answers I just feel so unhappy without him and just not same I don't say oat to him when he comes since let and we get on like convo way but I just want him to see that he be home with me and his girls not his mum

4. Shane Bingham profile image60
    Shane Binghamposted 3 years ago

Hi there! Don't let him feel that you are running after him or you are that desperate as he can use this as a playing field. Let him know that you really care and whatever it is you are willing to work it out and you are willing to even go to counselling about the issue but at his pace and time. Keep strong

1. profile image55

Thankyou I have tried to act like I not bothered then I tried talking to him just so hard because I live in the family home with out two little girls just want him to miss it all and leave his mums x

2. Shane Bingham profile image60
      Shane Binghamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, just give him sometime. I just somehow believe that he will come back to you. you will be okay. Dont get stressed out

3. profile image55

Thanku I really hope he does

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

You said: "We split up 7 weeks ago."
    However you don't give any details as to why you split up!
    Everyone is entitled to have their own "deal breakers".
    Generally speaking people don't leave "happy relationships". They're only two reasons why people should consider getting back together.
    1. They honestly believe both of you have changed as individuals.
    2. They realize they overreacted to a situation.
    If two people are the same then whatever caused the breakup is likely to occur again. If the person who left doesn't believe they overreacted or they feel "justified" than it's not likely they will change their "deal breaker" list. Reconciliation without change is a recipe for disaster.
    You have to ascertain if he is enjoying being on a power trip having you beg him  while he may be seeing other women or simply enjoying not being with you. In other words he may be stringing you along.
    On the other hand he may have reached the conclusion he will never be coming back but has yet to figure out a way to tell you which won't make him look like the "bad guy" in your eyes.
    Eventually you have to have a plan B which means move on without him. You can't allow someone to keep you living your life in "limbo" for months or years at a time. He's not with you because he doesn't want to be with you. The first step towards moving on is accepting it's over.
    In order for him to be "the one" he would have to see (you) as being "the one". At the very least a "soul-mate" is someone who (actually wants) to be with you!
    Why would you want to be with a man who doesn't want to be with you?
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde