jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you view full women whom date half a man?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

How do you view full women whom date half a man?

We see it all the time, good decent women dating men that can't even hold a job or spoil rich kid that think it is alright to date, using their parent's money, not money they earn themselves (Need to use your parent's money to take a girl out? What a looser. I grew up from a rich family too and I never spend a cent of my parent's money dating girls.) I believe women should only date men better or similar level to her and it is immoral for men to date women better then him (who is better then who, determine by their own achievements only)

2. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I think sometimes that dating you get infatuated by someone looks, personality and strengths that you overlook the bad qualities,usually they will see these faults.later on when they are More serious.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Depending on one's age and where they are in life dating may just be for FUN and they're not looking for a lifetime commitment.
    In the U.S. not many women would have a hard time dating a "Trust Fund" man. Ultimately they know at some point he will inherit wealth.
    Most young women could care less where the money comes from that a guy is spending on their dates.
    Everyone wants to be with the most attractive person they can attract whether they base that upon physical attributes, finances, popularity or whatever. We all have our own "list of traits" we want.
    Odds are if a woman is with a man it's because he has "something" she finds attractive about him. We may never know what it is.
    One's confidence and self-esteem plays a large role in whom they date. Most likely no one is going to go for less than they (believe) they can have or based upon the effort they're willing to expend.
    If there were two cars in the parking lot. One is a 2015 Audi 6 and the other is 1972 Ford Gremlin. A person is told they could have either one of them. Nearly every person would (choose) the Audi! However if told to get the Audi 6 they must run a marathon. Many would choose to take the Gremlin or go home without a car.
    Did they "settle" for less???
    The reality is we always go for whatever is best based upon our internal "Cost VS Reward". The person (choosing) the Gremlin determined it wasn't worth (the effort) for them to run a marathon to get the Audi. They may not believed they could make 26.2 miles/42.1 kilometers.
    Some women and men want to be "needed" and being with a person who has their act together makes them feel insecure. Others enjoy having a "project" to develop. Lastly there are some women who don't care about how much money a man earns. If he is good to them they're happy!

4. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

If she is that into other people's money, you are better off without her. Find a full woman who appreciates you. Build your fortune together.