When did you lose your virginity? Do you have any regrets? Do you remember tha

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 2 years ago

When did you lose your virginity?  Do you have any regrets?  Do you remember that day/night?

According to a study conducted by the Kinsey Institute-California State University reveals the average male loses his virginity at 16.9, average female at 17.4 years of age.
    Ladies- Who was the guy that was your first?  Were you in love with the guy?  Was it what you thought it was going to be? Was your partner surprised that you were a virgin?
    Men- Did you feel awkward? Did you love the girl or have strong feelings for her?

Does anyone have any regrets?  Were you in a relationship with the person with whom you lost your virginity? Were you sexually responsible, careful? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12488871_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I was 17 and no I was not in a "relationship' nor did I have any feelings for the girl and she didn't have any special feelings for me.
    I was a member of a dance group that performed in various talent shows and she had already had sex with another member of the group. I guess you could say she was a "groupie".
    Like most young guys in my day we couldn't wait to remove the word "virgin" from our description! In fact some guys lied about experience they did not have! It wouldn't surprise if some girls had sex just to get it over with as well. Some of them cave into peer pressure from their girlfriends. We all thought we were "grown" or adults back then.
    I have no regrets. More often than not one's first sexual experience is not with anyone they end up marrying.
    If one's virginity were truly "valuable" it would not depreciate with their age. A forty or 50 year old virgin is perceived as having something wrong with them! Not many people would want to date/marry them.
    It's hard to be "great" at anything without experience. I imagine most people after their first time wondered what is "the big deal" about sex. It's not until one is well versed or has a mate who is that things become sensational.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I was 19 years old and a college sophomore. I was dating a girl who was far more, errrr, "experienced" than I was, and she got me caught up quickly enough. We broke up the following semester but it was a very educational couple of months for this late bloomer, so I have no regrets about it...

working