What song did you lose your virginity to?

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (49 posts)
  1. NewYorker profile image57
    NewYorkerposted 14 years ago

Mine was Hero - Someone..

Yours?

1. DGB profile image58
      DGBposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i lost it to free bird while making love to me hand smile .....well maybe just the first part sounded better smile ^^ meh W/e

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I didn't lose my virginity to a song.  I lose it to a man.

1. NewYorker profile image57
      NewYorkerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, that's very funny.

2. Mamelody profile image60
      Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol
      did you fall for this man because he wore leopard skin pants? lol

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No.
        Because he was a leopard ! lol

3. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

you come out of that hay shed mary jane thats your cousin your a cuddling up to in there.... smile It wasnt Gareth Brooks..... smile

4. Tom Cornett profile image81
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

"Pop Goes the Weasel"  smile

5. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

I don't remember listening to any particular song but the neighbors were playing "I like to move it, move it!" tongue

6. manlypoetryman profile image79
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

Can't say I was listening all that much to any song at the time...but when I think back on that beautiful girl...got to admit...we were making beautiful music together! big_smile

7. lorlie6 profile image74
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

It was something by Led Zeppelin.  Not "Stairway to Heaven" though!

1. DGB profile image58

well it has to be Babe i'm gonna leave you, they are the tow most orgasmic songs smile

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Rod Stewart lol Can't remember name of song or if we even made it to the 1st chorus lol

1. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you think I'm Sexy? lol

9. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

BREAK IT TO ME GENTLY

then

I WILL SURVIVE

then

ITS RAINING MEN

10. Mikel G Roberts profile image75
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

Q u i p p y

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

11. Sufidreamer profile image80
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

MegaArmageddonDeath by the Electro-Hippies.

Its only 3 seconds long, but that proved to be plenty of time big_smile

12. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

I am only hear to read what Sufidreamer has written, that was very funny.   Music wasn't even invented way back when

1. Sufidreamer profile image80
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It could have said a Yes song, with Rick Wakeman going off on a 3 hour long keyboard solo, but I don't think that you all would have believed me smile

I reckon that I can guess yours.....

The Scaffold - Lily the Pink big_smile

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

er no actually....................   i know that is the one you listen to now.......  how are you by the way.........................  just getting off this subject.

Hehe - Did I make you blush big_smile

Fine, thanks - I have too much work and the weather sucks, but in fine fettle.

How about you? Did you enjoy your trip back to the NorthWest?

@Kathryn - Could have said 'The Wurzels!' big_smile

1. profile image0
            poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah loved it, but it seems like ages ago now.   Not blushing ha ha.  We were in Belfast last week, nice to be using Sterling instead of euro,  weather awful here tooooo

2. profile image0
        Kathryn LJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!! Thought I was the only hubbster that would remember that little beauty.

1. profile image0

Did you know that the lead singer of The Wurzels was killed by his own combine harvester?

Alas, that was an urban myth - He died in a car accident and is sorely missed. sad

Saw them live in Oxford, once - the scrumpy flowed and I was legless but laughing. Happy Days smile

1. profile image0

Bless him, didn't know about the car accident.  I just remember the Wurzels on Top of the Pops, I was too young to see them in Public ha ha.

hehe - I'm not that old, cheeky! It was 2002 big_smile

Likewise, Tex - I am full of useless information, too. All the useful stuff in my brain has been destroyed by the beer smile

2. profile image0
              A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wasn't combine harvester a name of one of their songs or albums?

1. profile image0

It certainly was - the song.  I'm just sad that it never featured in one of Pan's Peoples' interpretative pieces.

1. profile image0
                  A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am a wealth of useless information.

1. profile image0

Ah, you and me both A Texan.

13. BEAUTYBABE profile image69
    BEAUTYBABEposted 14 years ago

I lost my virginity when I was assaulted, but on a more happier note Richard proposed to me when they were playing:

"I want to Know What Love is"  It has been our song
            It has been our song ever since for many reasons.

Beautybabe

14. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

HAHA mine was Nirvana 'Drain You'! Crazzy

1. DGB profile image58

i listen to nirvana when i am pissed off,

15. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 14 years ago

I forget the exact song....I was playing the Farstucker album by Lords of Acid.

16. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

Haha, its one of their more lighthearted ones.. she had it on her ipod

17. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

NOVEMBER RAIN

18. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I lost mine to a whole album, yep the ginge has a lot of stamina, but the only thing, the small hole on the cd hurt slightly and it was a Korn album, can't remember the name of it as I was busy!

1. wyanjen profile image71
      wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Korn-holing"!

19. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 14 years ago

I lost mine to my spouse!
    No song needed..we had music in our hearts.

20. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

I do not recall BUT I have a funny film clip about that on a hub I did called:
    "Sex": A Male Response
    I can't actually post the link here but you can check it out if you wish.  It's at the bottom of the hub.

21. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

There wasn't any music playing, but right before I lost it, we were listening to "Barbie Girl" by Aqua... Can't really say it was the music that got us in the mood, I guess lol

22. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

There was no music playing at the time. There was radio or electricity, where I was at the time. smile

23. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

Sweet Dreams are made of this (the version covered by Marilyn Manson) was playing (truly romantic-lol)

1. wsp2469 profile image60
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

that could have only been funnier if it was his version of madonnas like a virgin

24. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

"Get back Jack and do it again"  smile

25. The Rope profile image59
    The Ropeposted 14 years ago

CD of Jane Oliver:  Chasing Rainbows

26. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

The Ding Dong cart? big_smile

1. wyanjen profile image71
      wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey! Lambchop!
      This forum is for adults only!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)