To all ladies out there, what is your IDEAL, MOST DESIRED type of men:

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To all ladies out there, what is your IDEAL, MOST DESIRED type of men:

(1) elegant, metrosexual; (2) rugged with animal magnetism; (3) alpha male with machismo; (4) kind, sweet, emphatic, and sensitive; (5) classic urban sophisticate; or (6) down to earth homebody? Why?

2. Michaela Osiecki profile image79
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Neither, I prefer women....

Hey, you said "all ladies".

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

Sense of humour and intelligence are the two most important things for me, I'm not sure that falls under any of your categories!  Physically I tend to like rugged, rough around the edges types.  I like uniqueness, both physically and mentally - I'm attracted to creative and quirky minds and interesting facial features. 

I'm not really sure why.  I mean, I think the sense of humour and intelligence ones are pretty self explanatory, who doesn't like someone who can make them laugh and can hold an interesting conversation?  As for liking guys who look rugged, I guess it just seems manlier to me and I like my men to be manly.  :p And the uniqueness/creativity is a confidence thing, I think... it definitely takes a certain amount of confidence to express new/different/weird ideas and that's attractive to me.